WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for www.econosupplies.com "The Company"
1. WEB SITE ACCESS
- USE OF WEBSITE
- You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
- SITE UPTIME
- All reasonable measures are taken to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly there is no assurance whatsoever that this website is always available.
- Where possible advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time will be given, but there is no obligation to do so.
- VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that The Company endorses that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that The Company endorses the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website;
- the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
2. TERMS OF SALE
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which The Company will not be responsible. Please see The Companies Delivery Charges notice for further information.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgment e-mail confirming receipt of your order and at this point a contract will be formed.
- PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
- Whilst The Company tries to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered The Company will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If The Company are unable to contact you The Company will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the total cost.
- The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The Company therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
- PRODUCT DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- The Company reserves the right to alter details and specifications without notice, explanation or notification. The goods are supplied according to the specifications supplied by the manufacturer. In agreeing to these terms you acknowledge that you do not rely on any representation by The Company or its representatives to complete your purchase.
- Payment will be due once your order has been approved for processing except in the case of 30 day accounts where payment will be due within 30 days of receiving the goods.
- DELIVERY PRICING
- No minimum order value, £7.95 delivery, anywhere within Mainland UK (excl. NI, Highlands and Islands) with a delivery time of 4-5 working days. Order before 10.30am for our Premium Next Day delivery service (UK only excl. NI, Highlands and Islands), costing £15.00. For orders where delivery is outside of the UK, please contact a member of the sales team with your order to estimate delivery charge. Pricing may be subject to change without prior notice from time to time.
- DELIVERY INFORMATION
- The Company will endeavour to dispatch goods to you by the estimated delivery date; however The Company will not accept liability to deliver within the stated time or day where circumstances are caused beyond our control, such as delays by delivery Companies or manufacturer’s lead times.
- Upon delivery you will need to sign a “Proof of Delivery” document to confirm receipt of your goods. You are responsible to check the number of packages delivered corresponds with the number stated on the delivery note. If any discrepancy occurs or, evident damage to the packaging, you must note this on the “Proof of Delivery” or refuse delivery of goods. It is your responsibility to check and count all parcels/goods before signing any accompanying delivery note. Errors cannot be corrected afterwards.
- RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
- We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it.
- To add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
- To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 01733294562 between 8.30am and 5.30pm, Mon – Fri excluding any public holidays, or contact us here. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
- If your order has already been despatched or delivered, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 01733294562 between 8.30am and 5.30pm, Mon – Fri excluding any public holidays, or contact us here. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
- There are some products which we cannot cancel, refund or exchange, including perishable and made-to-order items; see below for more details
- Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
- This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- You’re right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address. You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01733294562.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
- MISSING OR DAMAGED GOODS
- Claims for missing or damaged goods will not be accepted unless the company is advised within 48 hours of receipt of goods. The Company will not consider any claims made outside of the stated notification period.
- DISCOUNT CODES
- Promotional discount codes - The Company may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
- The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
- These T&Cs relate to all promotions, competitions and discount codes (unless otherwise stated).
- Only one promotion code can be used per order. A promotional code cannot be used after an order has been placed.
- If expired promotional codes cannot be used.
- You shouldn’t pass your promotional code around your friends, or post it in a forum – you should keep it confidential and only use it for your own purchases through the Website.
- Look after your promotional code, because The Company are not obliged to provide you with a replacement and abuse of the code if it inadvertently gets lost and used by someone else will result in its cancellation.
- Brand or product category exclusions may also apply. The Company will let you know if the promotional code can’t be used against certain brands or product categories in your basket before you complete your purchase.
- Whilst The Company do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times The Company do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
- All material contained on this Website is provided without warranty of any kind.
4. Liability of Claims
The Company’s total liability for any claim however arising shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied. The Company will not be liable for any consequential loss for anything whatsoever, however arising. Your statutory rights are not affected.
All rights to ownership and possession of goods supplied by The Company shall remain and belong to The Company until payment in full for goods is received and cheques received are cleared. You agree to keep the goods identifiable as the property of The Company and keep them stored in a merchandisable condition. You act as agent of The Company will hold the goods until full payment has been made.
6. E & OE
Any typographical, clerical, other omissions or errors however made, in any of The Company literature, quotations, price lists, invoices or any other documents or information supplied by the company shall be subject to correction without any liability on the company’s part.
7. REGISTERED ADDRESSPinnacle House Business Centre
Tel: 01733 294 562
Barclay-Swann Ltd trading as EconoSupplies. Registered in England No. 3282801